Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wolf in sheeps clothing

I've recently come across a few bumps in the road of my life that have left me with so many mixed emotions and have also given me a new view on how the world actually works.

Needless to say I have been quite unmotivated to do much of anything but draw as much and as fast as I can, and hope everything works out for the better.

But more art means more stuff to show on my Blog.

First up, something that I whipped up together fairly fast. The client wanted me to draw 20 of my own characters in a Chibi style and I threw in the background for free as a show of good faith since he has been a repeat customer of mine. I feel a bit bad that I had to rush on it, but the client liked it nonetheless.


And over here I have some sketches that I did for a friend... and Also because I needed some sketchbook examples. My friend wanted me to come up with the werewolf form of her Dungeons and Dragons character, Desmond. I think it game out ok. Im not too used to drawing animals haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment