Sunday, January 30, 2011

Land of Pulse and Haze

Lately, I have come across a particular webcomic that goes by the name of Homestuck that I have been raving about these last few weeks.

It is thoroughly enjoyable and it is done in a completely different way then traditional comics go. (It even has its own set of music albums)
The Author/Artist really thought outside the box for this one guys, it is really worth the read :)

So, because I like the story so much, I decided to put together a little piece of fanart of one of the main characters, Karkat. I personally had a lot of fun drawing this picture, especially the background. Come to think of it, I have never done a picture before were I have enjoyed drawing the background more then I enjoyed drawing the character :o

Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment