Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tentacles ahoy!

Woah boy, here we go with the blog thing all over again, haha. (And look, I have more followers even before I posted anything up yet, sweet)

For now I will just throw up a line art that I am working on for a client. I have so many anatomical mistakes on this one @_@ but luckly I have a friend willing to help me out with the fixings tomorrow (to tired to work on this anymore)
Surprisingly, this time I was asked to draw all of my characters, which I have got to say... is an amazing thing to be doing, I get to go back and re-vamp all these characters that I haven't really touched in the last two-three years.

But for now, lets talk about this one shall we?

Here we have the sea nymph Savaan and her lovely jellyfish hat, Barnacles.
Now, when I first made these characters back in 2008, it was suppose to be a joke character, NPC for some Dungeons and Dragons game that never happened.
Savaan doesent talk, Barnacles does all the talking for her. Come to think of it, Barnacles does EVERYTHING for her. Not that Savaan is lazy or anything, Barnacles just has a control complex about him and he always seems to think that whatever Savaan does, she is doing it wrong... all the time. (so mean! :'< )

If you are really interested in seeing the first pictures done of her, hop on over HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment